RINCO Training Center
A training center devoted to occupational health and safety. Special PPE courses designed for both distributors and users.
Information and training to better understand the issues of personal protection.
- Act within the framework of health and safety at work.
- Argue a range of personal protection.
- Understand the technical features of personal protection.
- Follow a study of work position and recommend a solution for personal protection.
- Identify and assess risks, adjust the performance of protection.
- Comply with requirements for recording, storage, maintenance, product control.
- Read and understand the product certification.
- Know the legal, regulatory and normative environment.
RINCO Access PASMA Training
RINCO Access Services are members of PASMA and deliver approved training courses.
Providing and governing the industry standard training scheme for delivering proficiency and competence as required by the Work at Height Regulations. For many, the PASMA certificate and ID card is the only acceptable proof of competence.
Click here to find out more about PASMA training courses with RINCO Access.